We at Sygitech take care of your data
By accessing the web site at https://www.sygitech.com you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Information We Collect
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or purchase a service.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website and services.
- To improve our website and customer service to enable us to personalize your experience while visiting our website.
- If you have previously purchased any service(s) from us we may provide to you details of similar service(s), or other services, that you may be interested in.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service(s).
- We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.